Click the cover to read the complete digital edition
All things to all people
Notes and letters
MARCH 2, 7P Contemporary chamber jazz duo Primal Mates will perform an inspired original repertoire where vibes, voice, cello and percussion...
MARCH 2-4, 7:30P Take a journey through 5,000 years of Chinese culture via the universal languages of music and dance. $54-$204. Reynolds Hall...
MARCH 4, 10:30P Jersey Boys conductor Keith Thompson hosts this monthly musical showcase that features original music from some of Las...
Story by Christie Moeller
Trendsetters: Ashley Grondel and Kristen Laidlaw, Publishers of The Allure Avenue style and fashion blog
Your personal style?
Complete: I know it’s fall when ...
What is the one thing every woman needs for fall?
What fall trends are you excited about?
Have any personal styling tricks?
Do you have any seasonal rituals for transitioning from summer to fall?
Where you get your best finds?
Kristen: I love T.J. Maxx, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Anthropologie and Sephora. I think it’s safe to say Sephora is my happy place!
What do you think is the most difficult thing for most women to shop for, and how do you make it easier?
Do you prefer to follow trends or march to the beat of your own drummer?
Scary movies or happy endings?
Kristen: Happy endings. They’re the best!
Catch their blog at theallureavenue.com.
FIVE THINGS WE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
1. Free People Jacquard vegan moto jacket, $168, Free People in the Fashion Show Mall
2. Miss Dior Le Parfum, $90, Sephora in the Grand Canal Shoppes in the Venetian, Town Square and the Forum Shops at Caesars
3. Perricone MC No Foundation foundation, $55, Neiman Marcus in the Fashion Show Mall, neimanmarcus.com
4. Frye Melissa Harness extended calf riding boot, $398, Neiman Marcus in the Fashion Show Mall
5. Urban Decay Naked3 eye shadow palette, $54, Sephora in the Grand Canal Shoppes in the Venetian, Town Square and the Forum Shops at Caesars
Pick up your Desert Companion today at one of these Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Jamba Juice locations.
Also available at Clark County and Henderson libraries.